|Terms of Service for Usage
Valid between USER and The Packaging Vault.com™
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called "Agreement") between The Packaging Vault.com™, a New York organization, having its principal location of business in Peekskill, New York, with all technology and infrastructure housed in two data centers in Phoenix, AZ and San Diego, CA and you the "USER").
1. Through your registration for service, submission of copy and/or other information to The Packaging Vault.com™, USER is in agreement to following Conditions and Terms of Service.
2. Services may be withheld from accounts that are overdue. The Packaging Vault.com™ reserves the right to deny our service to any company, entity or person.
3. You acknowledge and understand that The Packaging Vault.com™ services are non refundable after 30 days from purchase under any circumstances unless we are unable to provide the service or product we advertise.
4. USER understands and acknowledges and agrees that The Packaging Vault.com™ does not and will not accept digital files for pornographic materials, illegal activity, press that promotes hatred, violence, prejudice, terrorism or anything we deem that the majority of the public would feel is unethical.
5. The Packaging Vault.com™ will not be held liable for services that may not be completed due to complications or failure with third party affiliates [Aplus.net or Codero.com] equipment or services including transfer of xml information.
6. The Packaging Vault.com™, makes every attempt to disseminate in full, promptly and accurately all news and information received by USER. Any inadvertent errors by The Packaging Vault.com™ will be corrected promptly upon notification or discovery, with no additional charge. This obligation to correct the error shall constitute the sole liability of The Packaging Vault.com™.
7. USER is responsible for the content and accuracy of all information submitted by USER. Due to the volume of files, information and copy submitted, The Packaging Vault.com™ cannot and will not be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. USER represents and warrants to The Packaging Vault.com™ that (i) it has the right to deliver to The Packaging Vault.com™ all information and copy submitted to it, (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to "spam", and (iii) no information or copy submitted by USER or on USERS behalf that will contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. USER shall indemnify and hold harmless The Packaging Vault.com™ and owners, third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by Member of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by USER or anyone acting on USER behalf.
8. The Packaging Vault.com™ has the right to deny or edit data or other information as it sees necessary. The Packaging Vault.com™ at its sole discretion, has the right to delete any file from its web site, pull any content from dissemination or deny approval to any digital asset. All actions will be discussed prior with authorized USERS.
9. The Packaging Vault.com™ does not promote any offers to buy or sell any securities.
10. All information transmitted by The Packaging Vault.com™ is mandatory to display contact name and phone number along with a identifiable source supplied by USER. This information ads legitimacy to the release by identifying who is responsible for the content. This information may not be the name of an agency acting on behalf of USER.
11. The Packaging Vault.com™ does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by The Packaging Vault.com™ will be error free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. The Packaging Vault.com™ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its The Packaging Vault.com™ digital asset services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The liability of The Packaging Vault.com™ to USER shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by USER if we fail to provide the services we provide and in no event will The Packaging Vault.com™ or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
12. You consent to receive communications from The Packaging Vault.com™ concerning your use of the Products and Services ("Communications"). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or ("Required Communications"). The Communications may also be those that The Packaging Vault.com™ sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. The Packaging Vault.com™ may provide these Communications to you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the The Packaging Vault.com™ network. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the e-mail or postal address to which The Packaging Vault.com™ sends Communications by editing your profile on our website.
13. Nothing within any of the Products and Services shall be construed conferring any license under The Packaging Vault.com™ or any third party intellectual property rights, whether by implication, waiver, estoppels or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, USER acknowledges and agrees that certain content available through and used to operate the The Packaging Vault.com™ website and Products and Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights of The Packaging Vault.com™ and its affiliates, licensors and service providers. Unless expressly provided to the contrary, you are in agreement that you may not modify, deface, alter any of the trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property made available by The Packaging Vault.com™ in connection with the Products and Services. You also agree not to display yourself or web site as being in any way affiliated with, endorsed by or sponsored by The Packaging Vault.com™. You agree not to use any of the service marks, trademarks logos or other Content accessible through the The Packaging Vault.com™ network for any purpose other than the purpose for which such Content is made available to users by The Packaging Vault.com™. You are in agreement not to defame or disparage The Packaging Vault.com™ or its website, The Packaging Vault.com™, trademarks or service marks of The Packaging Vault.com™ of any part of the Products and Services. Information, services, methods and processes made available to the USER are the intellectual property of The Packaging Vault.com™. You agree to use this service for its intended purpose and not for the sole purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site and / or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service.
14. You acknowledge and agree that you and The Packaging Vault.com™ are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
15. Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of The Packaging Vault.com™ and the The Packaging Vault.com™ network of sites, The Packaging Vault.com™ reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the The Packaging Vault.com™ network web sites.